If you like my work don't hesitate to make a small donation clicking on the cup, it's always nice ;-)
# Version 90.0
- Added Anisotropic Filtering (Thx IMS & ruvaldak).
- Fixed Stars jitter when you disable Double layer stars.
- Fixed Stars disappears when you disabled Stars jitter.
- Added Distant Fade for Underwater Fog.
- Fixed Lightmap on gbuffers_block.
- Other small adjustments.
#What's the point?
-DirtIMG Replacement is used to change the dirty screen overlay that you see when the bloom is activated and you are looking at a light source. like the picture below.
#How to use
1- Download the DirtIMG Pack and unzip
2- Open your Zip Shader
3- Drag and Drop DirtyIMG folder on your desktop
4- Select the image you want in DirtyIMG and copy it into the shader zip at this location: shaders/tex/*
5- Remplace and close and save the Zip and reload shader with F3+R.